i love watching pets sleep bc you see their belly go up and down when they breathe and you’re like wow this is a lil living creature that’s all mine to play with
Let’s give a moment to those mothers that can not have a child…
and to the husbands that stick by their wives regardless of wether they can have a child
This was the most realistic Disney movie ever.
yeah the part where the house flies off due to a bunch of balloons was very realistic
Actually they consulted an architect about how many balloons exactly it would take to do that to a house of that exact size and weight. They calculated that moment using a physics engine and took everything into account. Unless a professional architect as well as all of the physics professors who put their effort into that highly advanced physics engine are wrong, that take off was actually very doable and scientifically accurate.
GET WRECKED SON
It just got better
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
|—||19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via bl-ossomed)|
my brother found this old menu board at a thrift store and hung it up in his apartment looking like this
“I’m in love with people’s hands and the way they clench their fists and the way their fingertips lightly press down onto piano keys or thighs. Calloused fingers or dainty fingers. Hands writing poems or memos or parking tickets. Hands writing futures. To me, every crease on the palm is a love line.” — Mesogeios